Monday, June 19, 2006

Job Search & Money Issues



There comes a time in every man's life when he has to....find a new job! I feel like I am the T.P. and I need to find a job where I more closely resemble the tooth brush. I need to do this because working 20-25 hrs a week is just not going to cut it for July and August. My last paycheck (paid every 2 weeks) was barely over $300. I need more money for my fall semester tuition! (went up 6%, again)

If anyone comes across my blog and has been in a similar situation or you just feel sorry for me, you can donate a couple bucks to me through Paypal. I don't know how to make a donate button on my blog yet, but my Paypal email adress is dsnyder20@yahoo.com. Email me if you want to get a reply to make sure it really is me. I will edit this post with a new picture once I figure out how to snap a picture of my monitor screen when I am logged into my college network to show my tuition bill. I currently attend the Tuscarawas Campus of Kent State University Tuscarawas Campus.

Any and all help would be STRONGLY APPRECIATED!. My AIM name is in my profile also.

EDIT: I created the Paypal Donate button-link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home